- Approximately 25cm (9.8”) tall articulated figure (non-scale)
- Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, ZINC ALLOY
- 48 points of articulation
- Glow-in-the-Dark green areas and eyes
- Two (2) interchangeable heads: Standard head (with articulated jaw), and awakened mode head
- Progressive Knife
- Pallet Rifle
- Two (2) interchangeable Entry Plugs: Short Entry Plug (for inserted mode), and long Entry Plug (for extracted mode)
- Umbilical Cable
- Two (2) interchangeable left shoulder parts: Standard shoulder, and open shoulder with stored Progressive Knife
- Interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of open hands, one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of hands for holding Pallet Rifle, and one (1) right hand for holding Progressive Knife
- ROBO-DOU action stand
Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition
ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01
As our second release of the ROBO-DOU line, ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01 from the anime film “Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition” is released. The Evangelion Test Type-01 collectible is a non-scale articulated figure approximately 25cm (9.8”) tall with a remarkable die-cast main frame that provides 48 points of articulation. The figure is constructed of ABS, PVC, POM, and Zinc Alloy. Threezero’s renown paint application techniques is utilized to highlight all the details with a Glow-in-the-Dark paint used for the green areas and eyes to create luminous effects when displayed in the dark.
The ROBO-DOU Evangelion Test Type-01 collectible figure includes many interactive features to increase playability. Among these include two (2) interchangeable heads (a standard head with articulated jaw, and an awakened mode head which has generated Eva’s biotic eyes and teeth), and two (2) interchangeable left shoulder parts (a standard shoulder and an open shoulder which holds the stored Progressive Knife). The Entry Plug hatch can be opened to reveal the Entry Plug inside, and includes two (2) Entry Plug accessories; both a short Entry Plug for inserted mode, and a long Entry Plug for extracted mode. The figure also comes with an Umbilical Cable which can be attached to a socket in the back of the Eva figure.
Equipment includes a Progressive Knife and a Pallet Rifle. The figure also includes a variety of interchangeable hands in different poses and a ROBO-DOU action stand.
In 2019, threezero has launched a new robot toy series “ROBO-DOU,” which will primarily be based on mecha from Japanese anime properties. The series will focus on smaller-sized figures with lower price points. By partially utilizing die-cast zinc alloy, it not only realizes a high range of articulation, but also provides satisfying weight and tactile value when held in your hands. Adding to this the fine paint application work that threezero is known for, the “ROBO-DOU” series will be redefining robot and mecha action figures!
- Merchandise size: Approximately 20cm to 30cm
- Materials used: Zinc alloy, ABS, POM, PVC, Fabric
- Painting applied: Highly detailed paint works with possible weathering effect
- Some examples of the IPs planned for the series: Mobile Police Patlabor, Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition, Shin-Getter Robo, etc
* The estimated shipping date: within 4-6weeks
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
Out of stock