- Newly <Melquiya color> variant color of Scopedog.
- Fully-articulated 1/12th scale figure that stands ~33cm tall.
- All finger joints are articulated.
- Can be transformed into crouching mode.
- Includes the Arm Punch gimmick feature.
- Pelvis joints can be adjusted vertically in 3-steps to adjust the leg lengths.
- Articulated Turn Picks and Roller Dash wheels on each foot.
Parachute Sack Backpack Specifications:
- Can be attached to Scopedog’s back (corresponds to the earlier released Scopedog from threezero as well).
- Can be transformed into a form which corresponds to Scopedog’s crouching mode.
- Openable cover on top part of the backpack. Contains a cloth parachute piece in folded form (detachable).
- 3 pcs of Heavy Machinegun magazines can be attached underneath the backpack.
- Openable lower compartment of backpack contains several bits of detachable utility gears inside.
- Large utility case x 1
- Small utility case x 1
- Utility cylinder x 2
- Communication & locating device box x 1
- Detachable maintenance hatch on both side of the backpack.
- Real fabric rolled up utility blanket hanging on middle of the backpack.
- GAT-22 Heavy Machinegun with detachable fabric belt including barrel and stock that can be exchanged/detached to take the “short barrel” form.
- Heavy Machinegun magazine x 6. (Attachable: 1pc for Heavy Machinegun, total of 2pcs for side hip armors, total of 3pcs for underneath the backpack)
- Side hip armor case x 2
- Arm Punch magazine x 8. (detachable)
- Arm Punch magazine holder (holds 3 Arm Punch magazines) x 2. (detachable)
1/12 Pilot Figure Specifications:
- Fully-articulated pilot figure stands ~15cm tall.
- Pilot can be positioned inside Scopedog’s cockpit.
- Comes with Bahauser M571 Armor Magnum.
- 7 interchangeable hands (1 pair of fists, 1 pair of relaxed hands, and 1 pair of hands for holding control stick, one right hand for holding gun).
Exclusive Bonus parts for the Deluxe version:
- Fabric parachute (diameter: ~ 650mm), can be attached to the top part of the backpack.